Keith, the campground host told us about Salvo’s. We went there Tuesday Night. Very good. Very reasonable. Covered over with people. We had the “all you can eat” oysters. Burp.
Off at 10AM. I-10 east of New Orleans was very rough. We were apprehensive having been told conflicting stories. It wasn’t too bad except for the last 10 miles of LA.
Arrived at Gulf Coast RV Resort a little after 3. Gulf Coast RV Resort is my new definition of the perfect one night stand.
- Easy on/off the interstate - it's maybe 300 ft from the interstate and is the only thing here so essentially no traffic.
- Cheap. PA $15. No tax, extras, carrying charges. It's $15.
- Cable TV, wireless internet free
- nice paved roads, pull throughs, full hook ups. (TL rating of 28)
- not important to me, but no trees to block access to satellites.main